Join the Inner Circle
Get more business faster and with less stress
Whether you call yourself an entrepreneur, freelancer, small business owner, solopreneur, or service provider, the struggle to get better results is real.
And it’s harder when you do it on your own.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a place where you can ask the random questions you can’t ask anywhere else? Somewhere that you could connect with other professionals who are working on the same goals?
So stop grinding alone!
Get a team!
Get a business coach in your corner and a crew of your peers to help.
Join the D. Fish Inner Circle now – only $9 for your first month!
"In the time David and I worked together, I have learned to set sales goals, plan out my sales talks, prospect for business, integrate my web site, blog, marketing collateral, and networking events for maximum sales performance, and most of all, overcome my selling anxiety."
How We Help You
The D. Fish Inner Circle is my exclusive group designed for independent professionals who want help building their businesses.
They have one of two problems. They either:
- Have activity and no strategy (which leaves them exhausted).
- Or strategy and no activity (which leaves them stuck).
One of those sound a little too familiar?
In both scenarios, they usually fall way short of their sales and revenue goals.
You might not have the time, energy, and resources to devote to an intense 1:1 coaching regimen. But my goal is to make coaching affordable and accessible to you.
Become a Sales Sherpa
The structure is simple:
- Two group video calls every month on the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month (at 8am or 12pm CST).
- Recorded for later viewing if you want to review or if you can’t make it live
- 3 part-agenda:
- training session on that week’s topic
- discussion on how to integrate that topic into your business
- open Q&A on any sales and business questions you have
- Accountability tasks between calls
- Email coaching support throughout the month
- VIP invitations and discounted access to special events and other programs
Move from “Hoping” to “Knowing”
We want to help you grow in three critical areas:
How We Drive Your Sales Performance
This group is perfect for small business owners, solopreneurs, freelancers, solo service providers, and independent sales professionals.
Too often you have to go through the struggles of business development all on your own. But the Inner Circle provides access to an expert business coach who can help you improve your competence and confidence.
Just as importantly, you’ll be able to connect and engage with other professionals who are working on the same goals. That means you’ll have a place to ask your questions and share your hard-won insights with those who need them.
Just Some of Our Topics:
- How the Next Question™ improves your networking
- How to leverage empathy in sales conversations
- Bringing creativity to your customer solutions
- How to “work a room” when you network
- The best way to handle objections
- Effective sales cadences and follow up programs
- Creating personal systems for accountability
- How to approach conferences and conventions
- The best sales questions for your presentations
- How to build rapport with customers
- The 3 keys to a better LinkedIn profile
Anyone working for themselves should have a mentor as well as a coaching group – and the Inner Circle gives me both. The group has helped me by giving me suggestions, teaching smart work basics, and keeping me accountable to reaching my goals. I would highly recommend D. Fish's Inner Circle for anyone looking to support and grow their business.
Have a question about the program?
David J.P. Fisher
Who Am I to Talk?
I’ve been a salesperson and a coach my entire career. I started selling Cutco Cutlery in people’s kitchens back in college, and was the #6 salesperson in the country (out of 18,000). Then I ran their Chicago office, training and coaching over 1,500 salesreps while there. When I say I cut my teeth in the sales world early, it’s not just a bad pun. It’s true!
Since starting RockStar Consulting, I’ve continued to coach and train thousands of business owners, entrepreneurs, and sales professionals on how to win business. I speak on stages around the world and have written 7 books on sales, networking, and business development. And all the while I am continuing to sell…how do you think I get all of those clients?
I’m not sharing those numbers to impress you, but rather to impress upon you that I get it. I’m out in the trenches and I know what it’s like to put in the effort on tough days and work with prospects and clients. And I know how to help people move past those challenges to find more success than they’ve had in the past.
This isn’t an intellectual exercise or a hobby for me, this is what I do every day.
I’m always looking forward to our coaching calls! The knowledge that David shares around marketing, networking, and sales calls is invaluable to me. It’s great having access to someone who can answer my questions and help me move my business forward.
A million dollars. But it's OK, we take credit cards.
Don't worry, I'm kidding.
You’re going to build and improve an inter-connected set of skills that will take your business world to the next level.
We’d love to have you in the Inner Circle.
My one-on-one coaching programs start at thousands of dollars. Luckily, the Inner Circle isn’t going to cost that.
The investment for everything is only $49 a month.
That’s it. Start now and stay for as many months as you need.
Our goal is very, very simple: help you get better at what you are already doing. This isn’t a stagnant content library with some lame videos. This is vibrant, engaged coaching to help you move forward as a professional.
I’d love for you to join us. So when you do, your first month is only $9.
For the price of a Chipotle burrito lunch, you can get the coaching, support, and accountability that you’ve been looking for.
Join now and let’s build your professional future together!
Join the D. Fish Inner Circle
- 2 Group Coaching Calls a Month
- Access to Gated LinkedIn Group
- Coaching feedback when you have a question
- Special accountability calls throughout the year
- First looks at exclusive reviews and reports on new sales tools
- And other business building opportunities throughout the year